Saturday, April 21, 2012

Why?

I was recently asked what the audience for my blog once, and, well, I never really thought about that.  I didn't think I actually needed an audience, I just want to get some of my thoughts out there.  That's mainly why nothing makes sense, and I actually have a hard time understanding myself too.  So, I'd say my main audience is really just myself (so I can stop talking to myself through Facebook statuses).  But, since other people may read this, let's just say that I'm saying the kind of things that make people look at life from a different point of view.  And some other things that I hope are interesting to you.  Lastly, I might throw a couple of posts here and there, like this one, in response to feedback I've heard about the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment