Saturday, April 7, 2012

Why "Maybe" In The URL?

For those of you wondering what the "maybe" is in Gerber Maybe Food, it represents all of the explored an unexplored possibilities of the world.  Maybe at some point in the future, college students may actually be able to afford to pay off their loans within five years of graduating (yeah, right).  Maybe people can learn to help each other instead of overcharging for the most ridiculous things for their own profit.  (I'm allowed 10 dollars per day for my meal plan for the semester.  I eat 7 dollars per meal.  Chartwells is scum.)  Maybe I'll be able to fall asleep soon.  Again, yeah right.

(And, to ruin all of that, let me just say that there was absolutely no reason why it's there. It's only a play on words, nothing more. Reasonless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment